Friday 4 December 2015

Simple Recipe - ABC Soup

Soup has always been in my daily meal.  As I have grown up for having soup daily with my meal, I am doing the same for my children.  Sometimes, I just have my rice with soup especially if is ABC soup as you have all the vitamins in this simple yummy soup.  But of course I will still cook three dishes besides the soup for my family.

I will normally put carrot, tomato, potato, big onion into my pork rib based soup.  I added peppercorn too to give the soup a twist which both my boys will ask why if certain time I never put them.  As they preferred with peppercorn for the added flavour.

Soup is the easiest as you just need to throw everything in the pot and leave it on to boil.

Ingredients
2 carrot
2 potatoes
2 tomatoes
1 big onion
1 Pork Rib or 1 Chicken whole leg
Water
2 tablespoon peppercorn

Method
Once water boiled, put in the rib
Boil for 30 minutes, then throw in carrot for 20 minutes
Follow by potatoes, tomatoes, big onion, peppercorn
Salt to taste
Boil for another 1 hour using slow fire






No comments:

Post a Comment