Wednesday 30 December 2015

Bon Ga @ Solaris Mont Kiara

My elder son has suggested to dine in Chicken House at Solaris Mont Kiara for my birthday celebration.  However, when we reached there, the shop was closed.  Not sure if close permanently or it was their off day.  It was a Monday, so I guessed could be their off day.

I have then decided to go to Bon Ga Korean Restaurant, as I recalled a friend telling me she often dine at this restaurant. There were at least refillable 12 ba chans (side dish) served.

The boys went to buy a small Tiramisu cake to surprise me as myself, hubby and mom went to the restaurant first.

It was a good choice as everyone loves the food here.  Hubby loves the Kimchi soup whereas I liked their stir fry chicken.  We had chicken, rib and smoked duck. Best thing not much heat from the electric grill here even it was on our table.

The ever smiling face owner was so sweet to give me a little present after I have blown the candle.  It was a passport holder bought in Korea as the little price tag of  KRW 5,500 was at the back.

Grilled Rib ready 

Plate of smoke duck and Grill Chicken in progress

Tiramisu cake

    Location
    Bon Ga
    3A-2, Jalan Solaris 3, Mont Kiara, 
    50480 Kuala Lumpur, 
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment