Wednesday 9 September 2015

Simple Recipe - Sweet, Sour & Spicy Fish

A dish that my late mother in law used to cook for the family.  A simple dish that have sweetness, sourness and spiciness that goes well with rice. Even though I did not cook when she was around, I am glad that I did learn from her those days when I did not work on Saturdays. I knew the ingredients that she put as I helped out in preparation of ingredients but she never measure her ingredients, she just thrown in whatever required. So now I have to figure out roughly using tablespoon. I hope my son will be able to cook in future when I am not around anymore. Thus I thought putting down the measurement now will helps.






Do try out this Sweet, Sour & Spicy Fish. Never afraid to try. Practise makes perfect is indeed very true.

Ingredients
1 tbls taucheo paste
3 tbls chili paste ( onion, garlic, dried chilli blend)
4 tbls vinegar
1 tbls sugar
3/4 small bowl water
2 pcs Mackerel

Method
Pre- fried fish, set aside
Heat up wok, add in 2 tbls oil
Then chilli paste, taucheo, sugar till fragrant
Add vinegar, water, boil till thickened and lastly fish

No comments:

Post a Comment