Wednesday 9 September 2015

Simple Recipe - Sweet & Sour Fish

I am not trying to impress anyone with my cooking. Just a simple cooking that anyone can prepare a decent meal.  I am really trying hard to improve my cooking.  At times, really clueless of what to cook 😅. But we cannot be eating out all times ya, is still better to have homecook meal no matter how simple the dish, as is definitely healthier.

Thus my photos are not super impressive.  For this Sweet & Sour Fish, I am using pomfret and love lots of big onion.


Oops! Not enough gravy



Ingredients
1 tsp minced garlic
1 big onion sliced
1 inch ginger slice
1 tomato cubed
3 tbls chili sauce
3 tbls tomato sauce
1/2 tbls rice vinegar
1 tsp sugar
Pinch of salt

Method
Heat up oil in wok
Fry fish (rub salt on fish first)
Set aside

Heat up 2 tbls oil
Add in garlic, ginger, big oniom, tomato
Then chili tomato sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, salt
1 small bowl of water
Put in the pre-fried fish

Happy Trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment