Wednesday 1 April 2015

The love story of a teenager

And they called it puppy love....

I felt betrayed over a past relationship, that was how she felt.

We met during our high school in a tuition centre.  We waited till we were ready as we started college, we started our love story.  He was madly in love with me but after months, he ended our relationship.  I was once his world. I did not do anything wrong but maybe he disliked me nagging but all I wanted was for his own good. Reason of him wanted concentrate on his studies which was the priority but why started it.  He was not sure of his direction.  I was devastated, because I loved him and never saw it coming.  It has been torturing and unfair to me as he was busy with his final semester examination and never had time for me. So I waited and waited.

We fought over petty issues and ended our relationship. And he now ignore me totally, not giving me any chance.  It seems he hates me, afraid of seeing me.

From his point of view "We split up because we have misunderstanding and he was tired of the same problems everyday".

I would drove my car passing by his house whenever I miss him. I dare not see him but hope to have a glance from far. I am still trying hard to let go.

I was wondering did he ever mention or think about about me. 😢

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment