Friday 24 June 2016

Simple Recipe - Parmesan Garlic Spagetti

Since is a fasting month, my son has a problem with the food being sold in his school canteen. Is either not much choice or the food is tasteless.

So we have to either home cooked from home or buy something for him to bring to school for his recess time.

This morning, I woke up an hour earlier as he has requested for spaghetti.  So I marinated the chicken strip a day earlier and luckily I still have the smoked bacon in freezer.


He told me he will wake up earlier to help me even though I told him not necessary. True enough, he woke up earlier but I have already started boiling the water to cook the pasta.

He loves cheese so he added more cheese to his pasta but to me it tasted very strong cheesy as I prefer to be more plain taste. The end result, he exclaimed "yummy"! 

Try this out, simple to cook Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti.

I still have time before sending him to school, thus I have time to blog this recipe.

Ingredients
Spaghetti
Smoked bacon strip
Chicken strip
Olive oil or any cooking oil
Salt
Black pepper
Parmesan cheese
Garlic slice

Method
Boil water in a pot. Once boiled, put dash of oil and some salt, I put about 1.5 teaspoon
Cook the spagetti for approx. 15 mins or till cooked.

In a pan, fry the bacon and then chicken. Set aside.
Then brown the garlic, put in the pasta
Sprinkle black pepper, pinch of salt
Add in some pasta water gradually
Follow by parmesan cheese
Lastly put in the pre-cooked bacon and chicken






No comments:

Post a Comment