Friday 30 October 2015

Simple Recipe - Carrot Egg

You must be kidding, everyone can cook an egg dish. Yes, yes, I know, with eggs you can do wonder, steam, fry etc.

Just let me share this simple dish which looks similar to scramble egg that my youngest son loves and he will ask if I have not been cooking after a long time. I think it is a real long time since I last cooked this dish, could be 10 months ago.

Simple, you only need eggs and carrot. I am sure all the little kids will love it too.  I am using here left over carrot, so you can see from the picture Carrot Egg but not enough carrot!


Carrot Egg 



Ingredients
2 Eggs
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
1 whole carrot
3 tablespoon cooking oil

Method
Beat eggs, add light soy sauce
Set aside
Cut carrot into strip
Heat up wok
Put in oil
Add in carrot, stir fry till soft
Now add in eggs, stir the egg till cook into small pieces





No comments:

Post a Comment