Monday 5 October 2015

Campbell Road Ban Kee @ Gombak Batu 4

The first time i went to this restaurant was few years back when they were at Batu 4 Jalan Gombak. This was my second time but at their new place Jalan Suria Setapak.

I like their dishes here, simple and tasty. Located in an intermediate shop, we were here at 8pm, the tables were 90% full. I thought to myself, the serving must be slow. To my surprise after we placed our order, less than 15 minutes our food was served.

Our order for 4 pax, Talapia fish bean sauce steam, Mantis prawn salty egg, Clam (lala) in superior gravy, Water Spinach stir fry with cili & shrimp paste with 4 plates rice and chinese tea cost RM94.



Location
Campbell Road Ban Kee
No 2A Jalan Suria Setapak
Gombak Batu 4
53000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 012 6984 532/016 6577 492
Opening hours: 5pm-12.30am




No comments:

Post a Comment