Friday 28 August 2015

Simple Recipe - Char Kway Teow

Seeing my mom fried char kway teow is so easy peasy, one plate ready in less than 10 minutes. Whenever my mom overnight few days at my place, this noodle will be my son's request and granny will obliged with beaming smile. Mom normally does not put any egg into this Char Kway Teow but to my hubby and son, it tasted yummy!




Ingredients
Yellow noodle
Flat Rice Noodle (Kway Teow)
2 tablespoon Cooking Oil
Minced garlic and onion
1 tablespoon Chilli Boh  (chili paste)
Prawn
Fish Cake
Mustard Green Vegetable
1 tablespoon light soya sauce
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1/2 tablespoon dark soya sauce
1/4 small bowl of water
Bean Sprout
Cockles

Method
2 tablespoon Cooking Oil
Minced garlic and onion
1 tablespoon Chili Boh (more if you prefer spicy)
Add in prawn, fish cake
Put in Mustard Green
Then Yellow Noodle follow by Flat Rice Noodle
Add in all the sauces & water
Lastly Bean Sprout & cockles (I prefer more bean sprout)


Happy trying!

1 comment: