Friday 20 October 2023

JB to Singapore by KTM Train

I  have never try before just like the blind lead the blind.  The last I was in Singapore in 2019 unfortunately to attend my cousin brother funeral.  We flew in by flight and lucky to have my sister in law arranged the air ticket and drove us to the airport as at time of passing, we were in Melaka attending my husband's cousin brother in law wake.

We (6 person) travel from KL to JB stayed for a nite.  I have chosen R & F Princess Cove for our 2 nights stay. Next morning we took 7.30 am KTM train to cross the border at JB Sentral.  We bought return ticket online from JB Tebrau to Woodland Checkpoint. JB to Woodland cost RM5 but return ticket is RM17 due to exchange rate.

Upon reaching Woodland Checkpoint, after custom clearance, we took bus 911 locted at Berth 12 from Woodland Checkpoint till Woodland MRT located in Causeway Point Mall.  Follow station signage and went down to Level 1 to access the station to exit Wooldand MRT station. Take Exit 2

From Woodland MRT, we took MRT to Jurong East MRT. Then we board another MRT to Clementi.  From Clemneti MRT to Clementi Block 706, Clementi West Street 2, we took bus 285 and bus interchange is inside a building. 

Finally I met my both aunties and uncles (1st aunt 80 yrs old, 1st aunt's husband 88 yrs old whereas the younger aunt is 74 yrs old and her husband is 78 yrs old).  Wow! They look strong at their age at least do not need someone to look after or the need of wheelchair.

Glad that I have finally made a trip to Singapore even though is just a day trip.  This trip was with my uncle, his wife, his son, my aunt and my hubby. Basically my youngest aunt is the one that lead us!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment