Thursday 22 June 2023

Relax in Cameron Highlands

Short and sweet trip to Cameron Highlands with my two sisters and niece.  Vacation has been put on hold for a real long time since pandemic, lock down, no interstate travel and without a domestic helper, all work and no play really makes me a dull person!

Since I have points to clear using my Leisure Holiday membership before expiry on August 2022, so I have booked my favorite place, a cooling and relax place to be.  It was only 3 days 2 nights stay, but my sisters and niece only stayed for a night.

My husband and I arrived first and checked into Green Hill Resort, a walk up apartment with 3 rooms good for 6 pax.  Noticed that the unit has been refurbished.  We arrived about 2 hours earlier than my sisters.  When they arrived, they went straight to Lord's Cafe for the best scone. We joined them there and right after that we went to Cameron Organic Steamboat for early dinner and then Mr Asu for ice cream! You can have vegetarian or chicken soup and 3 sets to choose from. Trying to go night market but the traffic was long,  so we did not manage to go.  Finally my sisters checked into the apartment after a long day.

Next day we went to a shop nearby Cameron Square for a simple breakfast and then visited Walk-up to Siar, a new hostel belong to my sister's friend at Brinchang.  Lunch was at Excellent Food Centre in Tanah Rate Food Court which is opposite Tealive.  The chicken chop was real good.  After lunch my sisters and niece bid us farewell as they need to head back home.  As for me and husband, we had a good nap follow by a very good dinner at Singh Chapati located at Tanah Rata.  We tried try butter chicken masala and potatoes with cauliflower, recommended North Indian cuisine that you must try when you visit Cameron Highland.

Next morning about 9 am we checked out, drove down to the stalls opposite Lakehouse bought some vegetables and sweet corns and then off we drove down to Ringlet for breakfast at Fang Xiang Restaurant before heading to Home Sweet Home.






No comments:

Post a Comment