Wednesday 26 November 2014

La Casa at Verve Suites Shop, Mont Kiara KL

La Casa started their business in Desa Park City Waterfront but has since moved to Verve Suites Shop due to  rental there increased tremendously.  Besides, they also have a branch at Publika KL.

I was with my son and my goddaughter wanted to have our lunch there. My son had the duck confit. We shared a Thincrust BBQ Chicken Pizza and also Escargots.  Whereas me and my goddaughter shared the cabonara spagetti and mushroom soup as I am a small eater.

Still the same Chef in the kitchen, thus the Italian cuisine here was real good. La Casa has always been my favorite place.


Cabonara Spagetti with ham and mushroom

Duck Confit

The new ambience of La Casa
La Casa
Ground Floor, Verve Shops @ Verve Suites,
Jalan Kiara 5, Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur
Opening hours: 10 am - 11 pm daily

No comments:

Post a Comment